Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm Back!

As the title indicates, I'm bringing TigBlob out of hibernation. However, I'm not quite sure how I'll proceed with this site. I know I want to resume (start over, actually) the Couch-to-5k program, so I'm sure I'll use this site to chronicle my weekly progress. In addition, I'd like to add a workout video, something that will offer strength training/cardio to the mix, into my weekly regimen. Any suggestions?

I'm only two weeks post-delivery, so don't plan on seeing any big entries here soon. I think I'll probably wait until February to start running just to give my body more time to recoup. I think I also will start posting pictures of myself to chart my progress...perhaps monthly. I'll start with this one:

Consider this the "before!"

1 comment:

Alyssa Davis said...

what a cute preggo belly! you really are just belly! =0) If you have a chance to go to classes for your work out try KETTLEBELL. It gives immediate results with cardio and weight training, really tones. I love it!