Thursday, February 5, 2009

First Week Back

So I've been doing this DVD for about a week now (again, not every day; I have done the first workout five times now) and I'm pleased with two things: 1) I can tell a difference in my endurance already, and I might be crazy but I think my abs look more toned; and 2) I'm still winded and feeling "pushed" during the workout, and feel pretty sore after, although not as sore as the first couple of days. The reason I want both these things is that I hate a workout that I quickly outgrow, that no longer seems to be doing any work. If I'm going to stick with this DVD I want to feel pushed every time. That's why I'm glad there are several workout levels, too. When level one finally stops giving me that feeling, I can move on to the level two. Incidentally, I don't anticipate that happening anytime soon, as I am a wimp.

No comments: