Tuesday, January 8, 2008

So! I'm back! It's been...more than a month. Well. Here's what I've been up to, exercise-wise.

I think I ran three times in the month of December. Maybe four. Before I went to Ping yesterday, I hadn't run since December 20.

But! I went to Ping yesterday! I got my membership for this quarter! I donned my running attire! I turned on my iTunes! I stretched out and hit the track! And I sucked!

It was bad. I had lost my form, my momentum. I felt like I did midway through my training last quarter. I managed to run a mile, then walk for a few laps, then run another half-mile. I guess I have some reconditioning to do if I want to run in an actual 5k by Valentine's Day (my new goal).

I also got on the scale. Fortunately, despite the many-cookied feasting I indulged in over break, I hadn't gained as much as I feared. 137 even.

1 comment:

KaperKate said...

Fantastic! I've gone back to the beginning what feels like hundreds of times. That's the best part about running, you're never more than a training plan away from another race. Good Luck!