Wednesday, October 24, 2007

week 7, plus update

Just quickly since I have approximately a billion papers to grade this evening (okay, twenty)...I've been neglecting updating here lately for a couple of reasons. First, because of the aforementioned papers. I'm stressed out and bogged down with my teaching work plus grad school applications. This stress has also fed the second problem, which is my inability to find time to run. I ran on Sunday night instead of my usual Saturday morning run, and I only had about twenty minutes so I cut my run short. Instead of the twenty-minute run I ran for about fifteen minutes total. And yesterday I just wasn't feeling too great, plus my sports bra (my one decent one) was in the wash, so I skipped the run. I ran today instead and it was the opposite of good. Very, very bad. Instead of one straight 25 minute run, I ran for ten minutes, walked for five, and ran for eight before stopping because I was pretty sure I was about to barf over the edge of the track onto the 18-year-olds on the elliptical trainers. Real, hard-core nausea that I haven't felt since being pregnant. NO I'M NOT PREGNANT, fyi.

So, to recap: poopy. Weight today: 134.4.

No comments: