Wednesday, September 19, 2007

two down, four to go!

I have these five pairs of pants and one pair of jeans that I just can't wear. I can remember the last time I wore most of them: sometime in the winter when I was pregnant with Charlotte. Because I was so sick my first trimester and lost a lot of weight, it took me a long time to outgrow my regular, non-maternity clothes. I was wearing regular pants in February, when I was five months pregnant.

However, I haven't been able to wear any of those pants since then. Except for last night, when, on a whim, I tried them on. And, whaddya know! Two of the six fit. So I can now reintroduce my army green khakis and my tan cords into the wardrobe mix.

I'm coming your way next, burgundy cords, brown khakis, tan khakis, and bootcut jeans. You can't hide for long.

No comments: