Saturday, September 29, 2007

week four down...

Week four, a.k.a. week "ouch," is done. This one was really hard. My last run of the week was today, and unlike the past weeks, I didn't feel more comfortable by Saturday. In fact, the run felt just as hard as Thursday's. Maybe a little easier than Tuesday's.

The good news is that my weight was 134.4. Wow! I hadn't expected that! That's a six-pound loss. I think I gained it back tonight with my bleu cheese burger after the football game. Totally worth it, though. I haven't had a burger in more than a month.

The bad news is that I just peeked at the week five plan. Next Saturday, I'm supposed to run for twenty minutes NONSTOP. The only way I would have run twenty minutes in the past was if I were being actively pursued by a ravenous lion. Perhaps I can entice Rufus, the Bobcat mascot, to chase me around the track wielding a steak knife and fork.

No comments: